Поиск
Горячий поиск: ивент Знакомства игра
Просмотр: 1257|Ответ: 0
Печать Пред. тема След. тема

#Lovethistranslation: Literary Special Database Recommendations and a Raffle

[ Партнёрская ссылка ]
Переход к странице #
1#
What literary translation would you recommend? For some time now, the community of translation professionals has been Special Database their visibility in the publishing sector and highlighting their role as authors of a translation. A growing claim that has gradually gained more exposure, however, it is still necessary to highlight this lack of recognition and authorship. For this reason, we want to encourage the reading community to make translators visible and share the translations you have liked with #Lovethistranslation . An initiative of the UOC, Uvic-UCC Degree in Translation, Interpreting and Applied Languages ​​and the UOC Master's in Translation and Technology . Among all those who shared, during the period from 11/25/19 to 12/09/19 , a tweet Special Database a literary translation recommendation and the hashtag #Lovethistranslation + mention  (to be sure you want to participate) , you will enter a raffle for a batch of UOC articles to accompany your readings: a notebook, a bag, a pen and a UOC cup.

The tweet to enter the #lovethistranslation raffle must contain the following points: 1) TRANSLATOR 2) WORK 3) EDITORIAL 4) COMMENT (optional) 5) LABEL #lovethistranslation 6) MENTION There is no limit to recommendations. On December 13, 2019, we will inform the participant who has been the winner of the draw result. The Special Database will be communicated via the Twitter profile. Here you can consult the bases. Literatura Special Database Catalana, Món Editorial i Societat (LiCMES, UOC) ha entrevistat Míriam Cano (Molins de Rei, 1982), poeta, traductora i crítica literària, amb motiu de la seva participació en la taula rodona La traducció, una activitat política?. L’activitat, que se celebrarà a la Sala Beckett, ha estat organitzada per LiCMES (UOC), GETCC (UAB) i el Festival Alcools 2019. Posteriorment, tindrà lloc el recital de la poeta i activista Rafeef Ziadah, on es brindaran poemes inèdits traduïts al català per Míriam Cano.

Al final de l’entrevista trobareu la traducció de Nosaltres ensenyem vida. Entrevista a Míriam Cano Has traduït poetes Special Database de la tradició anglosaxona, com ara Emily Dickinson, i ara estàs traduint Rafeef Ziadah. Les traduccions, te les encarreguen o ets tu mateixa que fas arribar les propostes a les editorials, d’acord amb unes afinitats estètiques o interessos culturals, literaris o polítics? En el cas d’Emily Dickinson, Edicions Poncianes dubtava entre dues autores anglosaxones i vam fer algunes proves. Finalment van ser ells, pensant en el catàleg editorial, que van optar per la poeta d’Amherst. Jo la coneixia però, si he de ser honesta, no l’havia llegida Special Database. Així que el primer que vaig fer va ser llegir tots els seus poemes, 1800, pensant com sonarien traduïts; quins brillarien més en català, quins eren més significatius, quins m’agradaven més… Poc a poc, vaig anar entrant dins el seu univers, el seu llenguatge.

Архиватор|Мобильный режим|Чёрный список|Forum of 123ogame

2024-5-3 18:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265691 second(s), 17 queries .