Горячий поиск: ивент Знакомства игра
Просмотр: 1128|Ответ: 0
Печать Пред. тема След. тема

This piece is part of an imaginary world that Andry is developing

[ Партнёрская ссылка ]
Переход к странице #
1#
Отредактировано: [email protected], 2022-9-12 16:55

He uses a restricted palette with flat colors, mainly blues and pinks, with yellow and deep purple for highlights and shadows: "I went crazy with this draft by digitally coloring it. I worked it like a flat 2D image but added some perspective to it. "  Retrofuturism that fuses 2D with 3D, by Andry Douze 5 Digital sketch to define colors 3. Wireframe It is time to model the scene;  for this, Dedouze uses Blender: "what's nice about the latest version of this software is that we can draw 2D images directly on the scene, or draw on top of the 3D elements to add details on the surface, so it's up to the artist to choose the balance between what will be done in 3D and what will be done in 2D. grease pencil" tool in Blender".  Thus, it gives shape and structure to the 3D elements that coexist with 2D forms.  2D shapes are flat but blend well with the background when facing the camera.

Retrofuturism that fuses 2D with 3D, by Andry photo retouching service Douze 7 Wireframing in Blender 4. The animation of the train and the wheel In making this piece, the most complex part Andry overcame while 3D modeling was the train: " it was supposed to move and rotate so I had to make the train look good from every angle.I added a rail and I made the train follow it, but here I had problems with the wheels: they had to rotate with the movement in a kind of linked animation. solve this, I had to look for documentation and video tutorials on the subject. " Retrofuturism that fuses 2D with 3D, by Andry Douze 9 linked animation 5.  The 2D animated girl Andry always draws his 2D elements frame by frame, just like in traditional animation media, but directly on top of the 3D scene. This is easy in Blender, since the program offers options both to display the previous and next frame while drawing, and to edit lines after drawing;  so you can refine the movements at any time.  Retrofuturism that fuses 2D with 3D, by Andry Douze 11 2D frame-by-frame animation.

Toon shaders To apply the colors, the Malagasy illustrator designed his own toon shaders (also known as flat shading or cel shading, this is a type of non-photorealistic rendering designed to make computer graphics look hand-drawn): "just like 2D drawing makers, with this we can trick the behavior of a material and give a very specific color to the shadows and reflections".  In this step,  Andry leans more towards his art style and aesthetics, rather than closer to realism. He uses the exact colors from his color eraser in the shadows of the 3D objects and adds some restrictions so that another generated gradient tone is not created between the colors he selected.  Retrofuturism that fuses 2D with 3D, by Andry Douze 13 Flat Shadow Application 7. Final scene The final scene contains all 2D and 3D images with the same colors as the sketch.  : "this is just the beginning, I hope to improve my process to make this type of animation and have more pieces to show you from this world".  He uses the exact colors from his color eraser in the shadows of the 3D objects and adds some restrictions so that another generated gradient tone is not created between the colors he selected.

Архиватор|Мобильный режим|Чёрный список|Forum of 123ogame

2024-4-30 04:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.264524 second(s), 17 queries .