Поиск
Горячий поиск: ивент Знакомства игра
Просмотр: 364|Ответ: 0
Печать Пред. тема След. тема

Can't reach your goals And now

[ Партнёрская ссылка ]
Переход к странице #
1#
Have you had difficulty achieving your goals? Does it seem like all the bad things in the world only happen to you? Do you know the first thing you need to do to achieve your goals? No? So come with me, get out of the cocoon too and learn how to achieve your goals. If you waited until now to watch this video, it's because things must be getting ugly . Month comes, month passes and you see your goal getting further and further away . But rest assured, just one little thing is needed to make you reach your goals . Before telling you what this thing is, I strongly ask you to subscribe to our YouTube channel , activate the bell to receive alerts for new videos.

If you're watching on Facebook , like our fanpage so you can also keep up to date with the latest news. This will help keep this channel active , okay? Imagine a half-full glass of water . Do you think of it as half full or half empty ? And if a problem appears phone list in your company during the day , do you tend to focus on the problem or just the solution ? And in everyday life, do you criticize or praise more ? Positive thinking It's the first thing you need to reach your goals. In other words, if in everyday life you are that person who only sees the glass as half empty , who only complains , who only focuses on the problem, who keeps complaining about life (“ oh life, oh heavens ”), do you think you will attract positive energy or negative ? The answer is clear: negative ! And that's why it seems like everything bad is happening to you.

Focus, redirect your line of thought and reasoning towards good and positive things . Meditate and think about things that please you , listen to a song you love , look at a photo of the person you like . Through this, you will be able to attract positive energy and start reaching your goals. Usually I ask you to leave your comment here. But this time I will do it differently: I want you to reflect internally on yourself so that you can see what kind of person you are being. I'll leave you with this reflection from my friend Napoleon Hill so you can think calmly: “Even if you want to win but think you can’t, victory won’t smile on you.” Napoleon Hill Well, that's it for today . If you liked the video, leave a like , share it with your friend so that he/she can benefit from this content too. See you next week, at the same time and channel. Big hug, bye bye.

Архиватор|Мобильный режим|Чёрный список|Forum of 123ogame

2024-4-28 01:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.269304 second(s), 17 queries .